Nov 23 2015
February 15-19, 2016
Kripalu Yoga Center
“In Creating on Purpose, we at last have the more subtle principles underlying the laws of manifestation and the profound use of the chakra system in implementing them. This book [and program] offers direct access to the inner spiritual resources of the creative process.” —Michael Bernard Beckwith, author of Life Visioning
This workshop is for everyone!
These extraordinary times are asking each of us to roll up our sleeves and manifest a better world. Whether that means reaching for personal dreams or serving the greater good, this program offers a step-by-step plan to accomplish both.
Using a map of the chakra system, Anodea Judith expertly guides you through the chakras from the top down. You learn how blocks in each chakra keep you from manifesting your true purpose. Based on Anodea’s book Creating on Purpose, this program gives you practical tools to remove those blocks, eliminate negative beliefs, free your creativity, fulfill your heart, engage your passion, and bring your dreams into reality.
You can apply this process to any dream—for the rest of your life—and for the betterment of our world.
Note: Tuition includes a copy of Creating on Purpose.
“I have a deeper knowledge of who I am, what beliefs have hindered me, and what to do next. I felt supported, encouraged, and empowered.”
—Jessica P., program participant
This program is eligible for:
- 23 credits for Social Workers (SW), $20 additional charge
- 22 credits for Psychologists (PSY), $20 additional charge
- 23 credits for Massage and Body Workers (NCBTMB), $20 additional charge
- 23 credits for Certified Counselors (NBCC), $20 additional charge
- 23 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $20 additional charge
- 23 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $20 additional charge